Get to Know Mimi Justus
Providenza ‘Mimi’ Justus joined the Marks Group team in 2014. She is a graduate of Rockhurst University in Kansas City, Missouri, where she was born and raised. She brings with her a combination of experience in Sales Management, Admissions and Recruiting. Her biggest strengths are her drive, determination and her ability to build strong relationships. She thrives on being challenged and pushes to achieve superb results. She takes pride in helping people change their lives through finding the right career and helping the client find the perfect candidate.
1. Where did you grow up? I grew up in Kansas City, Missouri! I absolutely love it here, I lived in Florida for about a year but nothing compares to being in the Midwest!
2. Favorite vacation spot? My favorite vacation spot is Cancun, Mexico- more particularly their private resorts. Sometimes it’s hard to come back!
3. Favorite sports team(s)? My favorite sports teams are the Kansas City Chiefs, the Royals and the MU Tigers. We are known here for having the loudest fans in the world! It is a pretty cool experience at out sporting events.
4. Your dream car? My dream car would be a red Lamborghini! I would love to cruise down an open highway at top speed.
5. iPhone or Android? I love my Android phone! I tend to be clumsy, so an iPhone would never make it in my possession.
6. What flavor ice cream? My favorite ice cream is a toss-up – I love mint chocolate chip in a sugar cone, but I could always go for a bowl of Belfonte raspberry sherbet!
7. Favorite movie? I have 3 favorite movies that I could just watch continuously- The Wizard of Oz, Coming to America, and Pretty Woman. It may seem like a strange combination but they are each special to me in a different way.
8. If you had one super power, what would it be? If I had one super power it would be the ability to move things with my mind. This would give me the ability to do all my housework at once without having to lift a finger!
9. Why Recruiting? It is my passion! I love to help others have a better future and I feel like I have special skills when it comes to people. Whether I am talking to a candidate or client I truly listen to what is needed and give my all to deliver results!
Technical Recruitment Manager